Many people love to make things as a gift or for themselves or their home. Sometimes it can be difficult to learn the skill by yourself or maybe your put off trying because there isn’t the space at home or the right equipment isn’t to hand. Glosters in Porthmadog now have a creative space where local artists and crafts people can run short courses for visitors and local people to try a new skill and take home something that they’ve created themselves.
These are the events that are being held within the next few months. The venue is within a 25 minute drive of our accommodation and is a great idea for those who are coming to the area to accompany somebody who is doing an activity (mountain biking, climbing, trail running, etc.) that they don’t want to participate in. The courses are also a great idea for girly weekends away or hen parties.
- October 6th 2018 Lampshade making course
- October 13th 2018 Pumpkin carving course
- October 20th 2018 Pottery throwing course
- November 17th 2018 Sew your own advent calendar
- November 24th 2018 Ceramic Christmas decoration course
- November 29th 2018 Festive star making course
- December 15th 2018 Decorate your plate for Father Christmas
Full details and how to book are on Glosters website
Take at look at Cadair View Lodge log cabin accommodation HERE
See our group accommodation at Llys Ednowain HERE
All of our accommodation is available for stays of 1 night upwards except over Christmas, New Year and Easter weekend. The log cabins are available December to the end of October and Llys Ednowain is available 12 months of the year.
Hope to see you here soon.